Clinics & Services
All GP practices are contracted to provide "essential services", i.e. basic treatment of ill people. We also provide the following "additional services".
- Maternity services in the antenatal and postnatal period, together with the midwives from the Paisley Maternity Hospital in Paisley.
- Child health surveillance, together with the Health Visiting team.
- Routine immunisation of children, together with the Health Visiting team.
- Immunisation for adults in relation to travel. Not all travel immunisations are available on the NHS, please ask our practice nurse for further details.
- Cervical smears
- Drug Clinic - methadone programme