REQUESTS FOR NON-NHS SERVICES AND PRIVATE MEDICAL REPORTS
The fees for NON-NHS or private medical reports are shown below.
The doctors require to give priority to our NHS work, particularly as there is not enough GP appointments to meet patient demand.
Private medical work can only be done outwith normal consulting hours, and may therefore take a few weeks to complete.
While every effort will be made to accommodate your request, please note that GPs are contracted for NHS work only, and not obliged to undertake any non-NHS or private work.
Some forms do not require to be signed by a doctor e.g passport, driving licence, witnessing of legal documents. We do not complete Power of Attorney forms.
- Form requiring signature - £15
- Short letter without examination -£25
- Insurance Claim Form - £25
- Private Medical Referral- £25
- Short letter or form with examination - £50
- Medical report with examination including HGV, PSV - £100
- Pre employment medical report and examination is NOT available
If you wish to use any of these services please note that fees must be paid for before letters/forms are completed.